Operational planning and control:
NPSC has planned; implemented and controlled those processes need to meet requirements and to implement the actions
- Criteria for those processes
- Implementing the control of these processes in accordance with criteria
- Keeping documented information to the extent necessary to have confidence that the processes have been carried out as planned.
NPSC have planned processes related to service realization and applicable support services taking the following points into consideration:
- Information regarding characteristics of service.
- Availability of required departmental procedures.
- Use of suitable equipment.
- Provision of necessary monitoring and measuring instruments.
- Implementation of the necessary monitoring and measurements.
- The implementation of release, delivery and post-delivery where applicable
OHSAS & EMS aspects